Mega Impact Foundation (MIF) is a non-profit/non-governmental organization which operates in Nigeria and South Africa; It was registered in South Africa in July 2014 with registration number 139-849 NPO and in Nigeria in November 2016 with registration number CAC/IT/NO 92566.
To be a solution Provider/Facilitator to the less privileged people and the youth by mobilizing resources (human and non-human) required to address their needs
To be among the top five Contenders for the most Impactful NGO in the Nigeria-Delta Region of Nigeria and among the top ten in Africa
Global reach through local impact i.e reaching out to our communities.
The main objective of our NGO is to provide customised solutions to some of the social and economic problems facing the less privileged and other disadvantaged people of the world and the youth. The problems include, but not limited to:
- Extreme Poverty
- Drug-Abuse, Crime, Juvenile delinquency, teenage pregnancy, the spread of sexually transmitted diseases, particularly amongst the youth
- Environmental pollution
- Food Insecurity
- Violence against children
- Child neglect and malnutrition
- Lack of decent Accommodation
- Unemployment, particularly among women and youth
- Prevalence of life-threatening diseases like MALARIA, AIDS, HIV,CANCER etc